Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Code Name:||Tape Sealed Coverall||Code Number:||HG-C064|
|Elastic:||Latex Free||Seam Way:||Serged And Tape Sealed|
|Zipper:||Regular / Two-way||Certification:||CE/ISO/FDA/Type 4/5/6|
disposable waterproof suit,
disposable painting overalls
Tape Sealed Disposable Chemical Protective Coverall Suit Type4 5 6
|Product Name||Cleanroom Type 4/5/6 Disposable Protective Coverall With Seamed Tape|
Microporous or as per customer's requirement;
|Size||As customer's request|
|Weight||55-75g/M2 is available|
With zipper in front of grown; Zipper flap & sealed tape are available
With elastic wrists,with/without waist or ankes also are available;
Shirt collar zip
Fastening with flap;
Elasticated band at ankles and cuffs;
Stripes around the body, stripes on the sleeves and stripes at the knees.
|Color||White,blue, or as customer's requirement;|
|Charictics||Breathable / Waterproof / Anti-static.|
|Application||Suitable for isolation and protective use in household, hospital, garden,painting, food/electronic/chemical workshop and other situations.|
Wuhan / Shanghai or else
|Delivery||Within 25-30 days after receiving the deposit|
|Storage||Stored in dry, humidity below 80%, ventilated, non-corrosive gases warehouse.|
|Terms of payment||T/T, L/C|
|OEM||1.Material or other specifications can be according to customers' requirements. 2.Customized Logo/brand printed. 3.Customized packaging available.|
|Certificate||Sanitation and quality in accordance with the CE, FDA, ISO9001 standards;|
- Type 4 - barrier to saturation spray of liquids.
- Type 5 - barrier to airborne particulate materials and dust.
- Type 6 - barrier to limited splash and liquid spray.
1. Soft and easy for wear
2. Durable as nylon, comfortable as cotton
3. Cool and comfortable, allow greater freedom of movement
4. Lightweight, superior breathable and comfortable for body.
5. Anti-static, anti-bacteria, non-toxic
6. Anti-alcohol, blood, anti-static, anti-pollution, bacteria garments.
7. Economical and disposable.eco-frendly
8. Accord with the hygienic standard
9. Accord with the Type4/5/6 standard.
1. Painting and spraying
2. Pharmaceutical manufacturing
3. Motor vehicle and ship building
4. Mining, wood, and metal processing
5. Agriculture and veterinary services
6. Asbestos removal, stripping, and clear-up or handling
7. Industrial manufacturing and maintenance
8. Electronic assembly and insulation laying
9. Fiber exposure and fiberglass products manufacturing