Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Art. Name:||SMS Isolation Coverall||Art. Number:||HG-I033|
|Type:||General Medical Supplies||Feature:||Eco-friendly, Breathable|
3-Layer SMS Fabric:
Outer layers—Cloth-like, yet tough and abrasion-resistant
Middle layer—Intricate web of microfibers that filters out many water-based liquids
For more than a decade, Green Cross has used this technology to manufacture the leading gowns in the healthcare market.
Our SMS Isolation Gown is durable, are 100% recyclable as non-clinical waste, so when it is time for replacement they can be disposed of safely and environmentally.
To aid the prevention of infection, each gown is treated with an anti-bacterial biocide which has been tested against the full range of dangerous bacteria and is effective against MRSA.
3. Flame Retardant:
Each our disposable isolation gowns is made from flame retardant non-woven and are proven to meet international flame retardant standards: BS 5867 Part 2 Type C; NFPA 701.
- Our disposable isolation gowns are a cost effective solution - equivalent to the laundering costs of traditional fabric hospital curtains.
- A safe and modern alternative to traditional hospital
- The use of disposable curtains provides a cost effective solution to the management of hospital curtains:
• Much cheaper than conventional surgical gown.
• No curtain laundry costs
• No capital outlay.
• No disruption to ward area.
1. Light and breathable for body
2. Soft hand feeling and comfortable
3. No stimulus to skin, prevent and isolation dust, particle and virus invading
4. Providing reliable barriers to water stem or blood and other fluids, it is most important to minimize cross-infection during surgery
5. Anti-pull, environmentally-friendly, good tensile strength, feeling soft, non-toxic, water-resistant, air- permeable.
Different Materials Comparison: