Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Art. Name:||Type 5/6 SF Coverall||Art. Number:||HG-C054|
|Material:||Microporous 55-75gsm||Samples:||Free To Provide|
Type 5/6 Category 3 Microporous Disposable Coverall Suit Anti-Static
1. Material: Microporous Film laminated on Spunbond Polypropylene Non-woven PP
2. Product Description:
|Item Name||Microporous Coverall|
|Weight||55gsm, 60gsm, 65gsm, 75gsm, etc.|
|Quality Guarantee Period||3 Years|
|Standard||EN1149-5,Type 4/5/6, EN1147, EN1073. EN13982,EN13034,EN340|
|Style||Elastic wrist/waist/ankle, with hood/collar, with/without boots|
|Seam||3/4/5 threads Serged, Bounded, Taped|
|Size||S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL, 4XL, 5XL|
|Features||Waterproof, Dustproof, Antistatic, Breathable, Lightweight, Durable, Comfortable|
|Applications||Asbestos removal, Fiber exposure, Painting, Spraying, Mining, Electronic, Food, Pharmaceutical,|
|Package||1pc/polybag, 25pcs or 50pcs per carton|
|Quantity / Container||22000pcs/1*20FCL, 55000pcs/1*40HQ|
|Lead Time||20 days for 1*20FCL, 30 days for 1*40HQ|
|Payment Term||L/C, T/T|
|Other Service||OEM & OEM, Customized Specification, Free Samples|
3. Product Features:
- Can be Antistatically
- External seams.
- Sewn in elasticwaist.
- Elasticated cuffs and ankles.
- Hood is made to a unique design which zips to above the level of the chin.
- Provides limited splash and dry particle protection against many non-toxichazards.
4. Product Features:
- Asbestos Removal
- Accident Attendance
- Chemical Processing
- Electronic Assembly
- Painting and Spaying
- Fiber Exposure
- Food Processing
- Flammable Environment
- Welding, Cutting and Grinding
5. Our Certificates:
- Type 5: Protective clothing for use against solid particulates- performance requirements for chemical protective clothing providing protection to the full body against airborned solid particulates
- Type 6: Protective clothing against liquid chemicals - performance requirements for chemical protective clothing offering limited protective performance against liquid chemicals
- EN1149-1:1996 Anti-static: protective clothing- electrostatics properties- part 1. surface resistivity (test methods and requirements)